Dear Friends of the Homeless Remembrance Project:
In collaboration with the Seattle Mennonite Church and the Lake City Task Force on Homelessness, we will gather to lay seven more Leaves of Remembrance to honor people who have died in our community and experienced homelessness.
Please join us at 3:30 PM Friday, August 16th on the sidewalk in front of Seattle Mennonite for a short ceremony. After a brief ritual, we will gather to share fellowship and food. Refreshments will be provided by Hunger Intervention Program, LDS Women’s Auxiliary and the Seattle Mennonite Church.
We will be remembering the lives of:
- Kim Reister-Toburen 1959-2012
- John Carsten Plate, Jr. 1948-2012
- Arleta May Burbach 1929-2012
- Martha Louise Weiss 1968-2012
- Andrew Schneider 1956-2012
- Billi Jean Paulsen 1964-2013
- Douglas Ramm 1967-2013