Help us remember and honor homeless people who’ve died in Seattle!
Have you lost someone you loved who died while s/he was homeless in Seattle? Would you like for her/him to be remembered with a permanent Leaf installation embedded in the sidewalk somewhere in the city?
If so, please provide us with:
- the name of the person who died,
- when and where the s/he died AND date of birth if possible,
- information about the person you would like to be remembered,
- where you would like the Leaf to be placed,
- and your name and contact information.
You can pick up a Leaf Request Form at the WHEEL office (see below) or download a printable file here. Return it to us:
- By Mail To:
The Homeless Place of Remembrance Committee c/o WHEEL
PO Box 2548
Seattle, WA 98111-2548
- In Person:
At the WHEEL Office between 2nd & 3rd Avenues off Stewart Street, alley entrance behind the Josephinum (map)
- By Fax: (206) 448-2389
Or, answer the questions by email and send to email@example.com.