How You Can Help the Leaves of Remembrance
- LEARN MORE ABOUT US! Here, and at our other website, http://homelessremembrance.org
- JOIN US!: Share your gifts with us! The Homeless Remembrance Project Committee typically meets once a month. Call (206) 956-0334 for information or to confirm meeting time/day.
- HELP WITH FUNDRAISING!:
- We need the support of fundraisers and grantwriters! We are a small, grassroots committee with a steep learning curve on fundraising. Join us, or let us know if you have contacts/ideas!
- If you are part of a religious congregation or service organization, ask whether the Homeless Remembrance Project Committee can make a presentation or request for support to your group.
- Make a monetary contribution to the project. All contributions are tax-deductible, through WHEEL (Women’s Housing, Equality and Enhancement League), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We appreciate whatever you can afford to give.
- If you would like to make a direct monetary contribution to the project, you may do so by using Paypal (where you can pay with a credit card or bank account). Please click on “Add special instructions” to specify “LEAVES OF REMEMBRANCE” in the Paypal instructions.
- If you prefer, you may mail a check to: WHEEL, P.O. Box 2548, Seattle, WA 98111-2548. Again, PLEASE SPECIFY “LEAVES OF REMEMBRANCE” in the Memo Line.
WHEEL (the Women’s Housing, Equality and Enhancement League) is a democratically organized, grassroots group of homeless and formerly homeless women. WHEEL is a 501(c)3 and the facilitator and fiscal sponsor for the Homeless Remembrance Project, and can answer questions about or take donations toward this worthy project.
WHEEL Women’s Housing, Equality and Enhancement League
P.O. Box 2548
Seattle WA 98111-2548